Welcome to Kereru Lodge, Hawke's Bay
Enjoy the peace and quiet in the midst of Kereru Station, staying in the renovated Gospel Hall accomodation.
The drive through gorges and beautiful farmland to arrive at this stunning rural location at the base of the Ruahine Ranges, will have you already feeling you're off the grid.
Enjoy a spa under the stars and look at the milky way in blissful ambience.
Enjoy a hot tub under stars
Platters or Pizza
If you want to stay in we can offer beautiful cheese and fruit platters or pizzas & salad (both include a bottle of HB wine of your choice) $95.
The Gospel Hall
- The Gospel Hall is set up for couples to get off the grid an enjoy luxury in peace and quiet
- Start your stay with a complimentary bottle of wine from Hawkes Ridge Winery
- It hosts a fully functional kitchen with modern appliances, log burning fire, piano, reading room with books & magazines, games, telescope and wi-fi
- A hot tub (spa) off the kitchen onto a private furnished deck
- Breakfast provisions including cereals / bread / condiments, fresh produce and nespresso, filter coffee and herbal teas
- Homemade pizza and cheese platters available on request
- Very friendly farm pets to feed, pat and love
Air BnB Reviews
Guests say that the accomodation was sparkling clean.
Great check-in experience
100% of recent guests gave this home’s check-in process a 5-star rating.
Denise is a Superhost
Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
What to do in Kereru
If you are fond of just getting away from it all and wanting to get off track and take a quiet stroll, a hike or trying your hand at trout fishing then you won't be disappointed. Jason our local fishing guide is also available to take you out to some great local spots. Bookings needed in advance.
Our local winery on Kereru Rd is great for a wine/beer and platter in the sun, nestled among 5,000 olive trees and wonderful hospitality. The Tiko is also a great local pub for chilling out, great meals with indoor/outdoor dining.